Many say perfection is an illusion and it can never be achieved. But, I disagree because I have come across what it takes to optimise a page perfectly. After spending several years in the vast and intriguing field of search engine optimisation, I have realized that just good quality content is not the key to success. It is the amalgamation of multiple factors that help you to optimise your page in the most appropriate manner. Of course, you have to blend each of the factors in equal proportions so that the final output is nothing short of excellent. If you are not confident of doing this job on your own, you can consult an SEO Company in India for expert inputs.
On-page SEO is an enormous field and constitutes several aspects that can affect search engine rankings of a site. The goal is to utilise every aspect in the best possible way so that the outcome is favourable and just pitch perfect. Now, the million dollar question is how to utilise them rightly? With search engines constantly evolving and sources of traffic increasing day by day, it may be confusing for a novice to determine how to achieve perfection in on-page search engine optimisation. If you are a beginner in this field and a bit baffled, take a look at the following paragraphs.
Nine Secrets to Perfect On-page SEO
1. Use Short URLs – Short and keyword-rich URLs are the best. According to Google, the first five words in a URL are most important so it makes sense to include keywords within the first five words. Isn’t it?
2. Create Long–tail Tempting Title Tags – Gripping titles tags are indispensible for accurate on-page SEO. Also called title element, the title tag of a web page reflects a brief idea of the content on the page. Effective search engine optimisation and positive browsing experience are very much dependent on it. The headlines must be long (not a sentence though). The advantage of long title tags is that they can help your page get high rankings when it comes to long-tail format of your target keywords.
3. Put Keywords in the Title – Create an enthralling title and include keywords in it precisely. A page featuring headlines with keywords rank much better than those containing keywords in the middle or at the concluding part.
4. Insert Keywords in the Article Body Wisely – The inclusion of keywords in the body content is a matter of immense importance. Keyword-based writing is not that much difficult if you know the technique to get the keyword density right. Place a keyword in the introductory paragraph, in the middle of the article and then, in the concluding paragraph. Make sure the keyword density does not exceed 2 percent.
5. Take Advantage of the Far–Reaching Effect of Multimedia – Apart from engaging content, think about what else can hold your target audience for a longer time on your page? Images complimenting your article theme can be a nice idea. In case you are posting how-to articles, you can add videos or diagrams. Multimedia can do wonders provided you make use of it properly.
6. Improve Your Site’s Loading Speed – Is your page taking too much to load? You need to do something about it otherwise; your page will lose visibility. A page should not take more than 10 seconds to load as more than 50 percent of users avoid visiting sites that take more than 10 seconds to load.
7. Share Your Content on Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Google+ and Twitter have been playing a big role in optimising a page perfectly. If you have been ignoring the social media platform, it is time you start acknowledging its importance. Share your articles and blogs on social networking sites. Insert social media sharing buttons on your page and see a massive difference (a positive one of course) in rankings within a short time-span. A competent SEO Company in India can make sure that your page gets the right amount of visibility through the utilisation of all these aspects.
8. Concentrate On Lengthy Articles and Blogs – If you want a decent rank on Google, you have to create long articles and blogs. Maintain a word-count of at least 1000 words that convey useful information. Place keywords in the first, middle and at the end of the content. Lengthy content is beneficial for giving your target keywords impressive rank.
9. Consider Using Outbound Links – Adding outbound links to relevant pages is the most sought-after way of gaining higher ranks in SERPs. Google prefers this technique and when you have got the nod from the biggest search engine, apply it without delay.
So, these are the nine secrets to savour success and yes, perfection in optimising your page. Wait, there is the tenth one as well and that is good-quality content. Now, here comes another question, what actually good quality content means? As I mentioned in the intro that it is not the sole factor to determine success. But, at the same time, it is indispensable to reach perfection.
Some of the traits of high-quality content are already stated in the above-mentioned points, such as long and catchy titles, lengthy write-ups and the right use of keywords throughout the content. Add to that a bit informal tone of writing even if it is a hard-core professional piece to make it an engaging read. Another feature should be the complete evasion of exaggeration. Keep it to-the-point as this is loved by readers on the web.
With the passing of every year (or even a month), the keys to perfection may change with the rise of new opportunities and platforms. In such a situation, you can do just two things to vie for precision and they are keeping sharp focus and updating your knowledge base with the ever-enhancing field of on-page SEO. And yes, a good SEO Company in India is always there for offering expert advice to optimise your web page efficiently and accurately.
For latest updates, visit – Facebook fanpage
For latest SEO tips and updates, visit – SEO Blog
For Digital Marketing Services, visit – www.indian-seo-company.com