Social media has become an intrinsic part of internet marketing now so that you cannot even think of charting an effective online marketing plan without incorporating social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Leading SMM company which have a separate team dedicated to social media marketing since it is a sphere that is pregnant with infinite possibilities. As far as twitter is concerned, the main thing that matters here is how many followers you have. If you are a start-up or even a moderately successful company, why would people follow you instead of a celebrity or a corporate giant?
How can you ensure an impressive number of followers? Is it through jokes, humorous pet videos or the most recent ‘call me maybe’ cover? Any SMM services providing company will tell you that the answer to the above-mentioned questions lay in ‘hashtags.’ If you are totally unknown to the world of twitter, it would be sufficient to tell you that hashtags are primarily catchy phrases or keywords that are used by people for relating the subject of their tweet. This element of twitter can be utilized for bettering the presence of a brand and improving its visibility.
Hashtags can be used by you to define the nature of your business in a better manner with the help of words. However, while crafting one, you should remember some basic points in mind, which are also validated by a Professional SMM Company. They are:
- Always keep you tags direct and simple. For instance, if the tweet is about the latest company blog post, do not craft a complicated and long hashtag. This is because excessively complex ones are not used commonly and are not even search-friendly. So they have a chance of quickly getting buried.
- Do not overburden your tweets with too many hashtags. This is one cardinal rule followed by most companies that offer SMM services. One or two for a single tweet is enough to drive your point home. Six or seven comes across as desperate promotion and can result in rapid loss of followers.
- Try creating your individual hashtag. This is done by large as well as small brands for generating buzz around a promotional campaign. You can also launch a contest which is another highly effective promotional tactic. You can ask your followers to tweet with a particular hashtag at the time of submitting photos, jokes or ideas. By doing so, submissions can be easily located in a single place once the entry period gets over.
- Our SMM Company also recommend using hashtags for twitter chats. An industry expert can be invited for answering tweeted queries from the followers of your brand. Again, a game can be started on the social networking site using hashtags.
- Another way of staying on top of the popularity ladder on twitter is by designating columns that can be easily accessed within the social dashboard. Columns can be established by Twitter list, search term, social network or hashtag.
If these simple rules are followed by any brand, it can surely expect to consolidate its presence in the market. All SMM services providing companies can vouch for this fact.
For latest updates, follow us on twitter – @iseocompany
For Digital Marketing Services, visit – www.indian-seo-company.com
Check out for more tips and ideas, visit – SEO Blog