An All-in-One Offer
Go for our complete package of all the four services rolled into one and get guaranteed leads and increased number of visitors.
So, you want to get to the first page of Google. Congrats! You have just bumped into the right people. Are you thinking that we are like any other service provider who only talks about taking your site to the first page? Well, then let us tell you that getting your site a first page rank in Google is something that Indian SEO Company 'guarantees', yes you read it right, we do guarantee; and mind you, if we fail to do so within the pre-determined time, we are ready work on your project at a 50% discounted price every month, till you get the rank we promised. However, please note that we are after all human beings and Google has its own mind. SEO services do not control search engines. Hence, do not expect us to get you an amazing rank overnight. It takes some time to reach the spot, but reach we will.
Understanding your exact requirements, reducing your cost and increasing your productivity. We are a SEO company in India that values time, both yours and ours; hence, carry out our tasks in a crisp and precise manner.
We try to set our SEO services apart from any other SEO company in India. Apart from not making fake promises, we try to be distinct by following a compact work process, which comprises the following steps:
1. Project Confirmation: The process begins with you sending us a project enquiry. Followed by this we analyse your website and send you a quote. If you are fine with that and send us a confirmation regarding the project, then we go to the next step.
2. Business model and objective understanding: Once you confirm the project we analyse your business and communicate with you to understand your primary objectives behind hiring us. This can be done via email, telephonic conversation, audio chat or through a regular chat.
3. Planning: Once we get a clear picture of what you want us for, we start with our plan of action, i.e. which place to reach and how. Then we allot the task to one or more members from our team. We make sure that the person or the group of persons are briefed about the requirements of your project before they begin with the work. It is with this person or team that you can get in touch with to find out where your project stands and let them know if you want any changes in the strategy or are not happy with the results that you are getting.
4. On-page and Off-page SEO: Our professionals execute effective on page SEO and off-page SEO. They see to it that you have quality on-page content, target search phrases, images and high quality backlinks.
5. Other marketing strategies: From the requirements that you give us, we tell you whether you need SMO, PPC or some other marketing campaign, like reputation management. Like, if you want brand recognition, SMO is the way to go; if you seek instant sales, then PPC can do wonders for you; and for enhancing the reputation of brand, reputation management can be opted for. Besides, there are other marketing services that we are adept at.
6. Weekly and monthly reporting: We offer you reports on search ranks, back links, Analytics, etc., on a weekly and monthly basis. This you get directly from the person or the group of experts working for you.
Indian SEO Company tries its best to boost your website ranking as high as humanly possible. We sincerely hope that you will consider the facts that we have presented here when choosing an SEO Company in India. It is up to you what kind of SEO company you would like to work with: one that makes fake promises or the other that is honest in its approach and has a proven track record to support its statements.
Google makes a laudable venture by forming Indian Languages Internet Alliance to make Internet more user-friendly for Hindi users in India. The Hindi speaking population will benefit a lot from a newly improved Hindi keyboard and Hindi Voice Search.
With the aim of putting off the illegal sharing of content over the web world, Google launches the DMCA algorithm update to identify those websites that have acquired valid copyright confiscation notices. Back in 2012, DMCA or Pirate algorithm was launched with the same objective.
Google indexing technology is now replicating the page rendering method of modern browsers. Google shared some guidelines with the webmaster so that they can make their site ready for proper indexing.
The much-awaited update has been rolled out by Google recently. Penguin 3.0 is here and all the details regarding the latest version of Penguin are yet to be confirmed by Google.
Google has removed thousands of URLs from its search results as per Right to Be Forgotten program. Facebook and YouTube are the two worst affected sites.
Google Panda 4.1 is still rolling out. Google did not release any other update last weekend.
Google is facing harsh criticism from European countries, especially Germany, regarding its algorithms.
Google released an updated version of Webmaster Tools API. It offers lots of advantages to the users.
Google is here with yet another innovation. It has enabled developers to add a search bar in the snippets, with which users can search within the website.
Callouts, AdWord extension is now available for online marketers. Using this extension, advertisers can increase click through rates.
Bid Adieu to Google Authorship. A Google employee John Mueller revealed that Google dropped support for Authorship entirely.
Bing, a popular search engine has created a new Image Widget tool that promises to improve a site’s performance with Bing Image Search and stuns users with lovely and easy-to-arrange collages and slideshows.
Select any five languages from Google Search app setting and Google will recognize the language you are using as soon as you will start speaking.
The Penguin 3 update may be rolled out very soon. People expected it to come about on the 15th of August. But it didn’t. Google has, however, officially announced that it would be launched soon.
A Google Webmaster Help thread claims that moving from HTTP to HTTPS affected incoming traffic. Although, examination of website has revealed that the truth is not what he claims.
The updated platform policy of Facebook urges Page admins to stop forcing the users to like their Pages.
Google recommends the use of HTTPS to make web a secure place. The search engine giant disclosed that they are taking HTTPS into consideration while deciding the rank of a website on SERP.
Google changed the news addition and maintenance process of Google News. A news website named “Google News Publisher Center” will play a vital role in website addition and removal process.
Last week, Google released the Pigeon algorithm update to provide better local search results. As of now, this update has affected only English queries in USA.
Browse through our portfolio and have a look at some of our past achievements and rich base of clients.
Indian SEO Company knows its job well and provides measurable results that actually make a difference. - Ronald Wayne